Adrien Menard is a French Graphic & Type designer based in Brooklyn. Currently working for WSDIA. He creates graphic identities, books and publications, exhibition design, typeface, signage, art direction and website for cultural, businesses and individuals — on my own or in collaboration with fellow specialists. All projects are treated with a particular attention to contents.
Adrien studied at the ECV Paris and at the KABK. He holds a Master in Art Direction with specification in typography. With a particular focus on the relationship between Art and Design Adrien organised also exhibitions.
13 cite Trevise
- 2016 - BYOB, Le Huit, Paris
- 2015 - Orium, Le Huit, Paris.
- 2015 - Plan M, Jed Voras Gallery, Paris.
- 2014 - "What's inside the koffer", Ministry of finance, The Hague.
- 2017 - Klod Typeface in use by Mark Owens for Question the Wall Itself exhibition at the Walker Art Center.
- 2016 - Haarlem AM Typeface use as main font by FOAM Magazine.
- 2015 - Paraag AM in use in WAD Magazine #66
- 2015 - It's Nice That
- 2015 - Books from the future
- 2015 - Back Catalogue
- 2015 - Bench.li
- 2015 - Paraag AM Typeface in use in Apres/Avant 3#
- 2015 - Interview, Ecole de Communication Visuelle
- 2015 - Interview, Kunst Collectif
- 2014 - Participation to Reeeeeeeeeeeeks